Content Data Manager - Jumia (Full Time)
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform.Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life inAfrica by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient andaffordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as theyuse our platform to reach and serve consumers.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connectssellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment anddelivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, whichfacilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selectedmarkets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range ofphysical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty productsand also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 3,000 employees in 14 countries spanning across 6African regions, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix oflocal and international talents and is backed by very high-profileshareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact for Africa.Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment,creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are looking for talented people with a passion forAfrica to join our team and embark on our exciting journey!
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Brand Management:Manage brand creation requests, validations and permissions
- Category Management:Manage Category Activations, Deactivation, Renaming, Translations and CategoryCreation follow up
- Attribute Management:Manage Size Creations, Filter updates, Attribute Deactivation & Activation
- Market Place Grouping (MPG)/ Deduplication: Manage generated MPG Uploads and requests
- Product Grouping:Manage requests for grouping same products with unique attributes for samevendor
- Tag Management: Managecampaign tag requests for products
- Updates: Manage priceand stock updates needed for products
- Settings: Manage BasicContent Settings needed on BOB and Seller Center
- SKU Migration: Carryoutmigrations from BOB to SC or from one shop to another on Seller center (SC >SC)
- Product Scraping &Creation: Manage scraping requests from external websites.
- Visibility/Sync/IssuesResolution: Troubleshoot and Follow up with basic issues related to data andsync on BOB & Seller center
- Seller Management:Manage Seller’s data on Seller center for issues with items not live, or notappearing on QC Page
- Retail SKU Creation:Manage requests for product creations on BOB for retail items.
- Work closely withcontent writers, image editors, photographers and various departments as wellas maintain content team’s best practices and procedures
RequiredSkills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- Competent in Microsoft package (Excel, Word & PowerPoint), GoogleDocs and HTML.
- Professionalism and deadline oriented
- Great Attention to details: ability to maintain accuracy despiterepetitive nature of work
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of the online marketplace and the e-commerce industry
- Aunique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
- The opportunity tobecome part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleledpersonal and professional growth given the challenges that we propose you totake.